jeudi 3 septembre 2009

EDM 239


Frayeur d'enfance...... / Something that really scared me when I was a child........

5 commentaires:

  1. Great goose! Geese around a pond where my dad lives have fightened generations of Nemcosky's!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Nice goose. Our local park is overrun with geese. Not so much scared of the geese..but what they leave behind in the grass

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Wonderful goose! I have a friend who is afraid of all birds - if you have in a cage in your house, she won't come in! nancy

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Good illustration! This event from your childhood reminds me of the beginnings of a dozen or so fairy tales - but it's real! I had the same kind of experience - with a German Shepard. I jumped in a stranger's car!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Wonderful picture- and you are right, geese to a child are VERY scary! (Unless you are my child in which case you think all geese are there for your entertainment LOL)

    RépondreSupprimer