lundi 7 décembre 2009

Artist Journal + 2 other paintings



That's th watercolour painting I finished on Sunday for tha watercolour class.



I finally managed to finish this acrylics painting I had started a few months ago





I kept sneezing all weekend and spent a lot of time running for my tissue box !
But since the weather was awful again, it was good staying warm at home to sketch and paint.

10 commentaires:

  1. Martine,

    I love the finished ladies painting and your journal.

    Sorry you have a cold.

    xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Martine, wonderful wonderful paintings! I love the depth in the watercolor and the composition of your three ladies. And I really like how you've made documentation of them in your journal!

    Sorry you have a cold; it seems just about everyone here does too, at the moment.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Gorgeous paintings! I especially like the landscape. Your journal pages are so nicely done too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Very impressive work. I hope you feel better soon!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. The ladies pull you in and make you think. Where are they going. Are they taking a leisurely stroll? The landscape is nice. Maybe I just like brighter colors.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Oh!!! Great art. I love both paintings. You have such talent in so many areas. Good work.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Just had to tell you I just love the landscape you've done up top. I can so see/feel myself in it!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Wow! The watercolor painting is stunning! You are very talented!
    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog:) xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Your landscape painting is just beautiful.

    RépondreSupprimer