samedi 9 janvier 2010

Sketching in the cold.. or just trying to...



Une tentative de croquis en plein air que j'ai limitée avant de ressembler au célèbre "Petit renne au nez rouge !"...
I tried to sketch along the river Oise but couldn't stay for long, I was too cold and expected to look like Rudolf the red nose deer too soon !

5 commentaires:

  1. Martine, vous avez plus de courage que moi! Vous etes une VRAIE artiste! I'm not sure that is how you say it, but I hope you can keep going places to draw...maybe a cafe next time, from the inside:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Kudos for you for just making the attempt. The temps here are below 20 degrees and I can tell you, you will not find me outside with my sketchbook.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Standing ovation from my end! You do look quite stylish there!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. My hat's off to you - right now it's snowing like the dickens here, and I have no thoughts of going outside to do anything, much less sketch! nancy

    RépondreSupprimer