jeudi 31 janvier 2013

Usine désaffectée - Disused factory

Depuis Pontoise cela faisait des années que je voyais   cette ancienne usine de l'autre côté de l'Oise, à Saint Ouen l'Aumône.Le ciel bien gris lui allait bien mais la bruine m'a obligée à accélérer le croquis !

From Pontoise I have been seeing  this disused factory 
for years, standing in the neighbouring town of Saint Ouen l'Aumône, on the other side of the river Oise.
I thought the dull grey sky suited the sketch, but he drizzle made me hurry up in the end !



5 commentaires:

  1. This is SO beautiful! I love the depth and richness that you achieve in all your work. It's so gorgeous!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Lovely colors; the water looks like it's flowing! Interesting buildings

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Lovely colors; the water looks like it's flowing.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. beautifully done, especially the movement in the water!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I love your ink and wash drawings Martine you must have so much patience. I have tried to join your blog but I'm getting a little confused with how our blogs and Google+ pages interact with each other.

    RépondreSupprimer